Sunday, September 23, 2007

Few and far between...

My blog posts that is! We are finding the switch from summer to fall schedules slightly overwhelming especially as we gear up for the big wedding! My sister in law who will be getting married in 6 days, did us the honor of requesting myself as Matron of Honour, the girls as Flower Girls, and Jeff as one of the MC's.
We are very excited, but combined with a week filled with our Early Learners group, origami, swimming lessons, a haircut, gymnastics, highland dancing, a rehearsal, and well you see where I am going with this, it is going to be a full week!

I will try to keep everyone updated as we go but I am finding myself quite exhausted by the evening hours.

We did this weekend, do a bit of an overhaul on the house for which I a quite enthused!
It may not look like much at first glance, but a lot of the small nooks and crannies of the house were cleaned and decluttered. It is amazing how refreshing this type of thing is too me and I strive to do it at least twice a year.
The girls lent a hand as well, helping Dad take the car to the car wash, vacuum, and polish the interior, and by helping me clean up the basement and wash down the play house for it's transport back indoors for the winter months. (I had no idea how artistic they had been with blue chalk this past summer.)

So I will in advance apologize for the vast number of flower girl pictures I am sure I will be posting, and promise to catch up on all the ongoings as soon as possible!

No comments: