Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas anticipation...

The Tree - ok, truthfully, my tree... as everyone who knows me knows... I am a little bit possessive of this one :)
The lights in our front window... mostly I was doing my best to illuminate the outside of the house (lights in the girls bedroom windows upstairs, and a lit up star in our bedroom window) so I can continue my oogling of the new siding... have I mentioned I am really happy with it so far? lol!


The girl's Christmas tree - solely theirs to decorate with all of their handmade ornaments and those made by friends - standing proudly in our "Home School" room... aka the room that houses the majority of our "learning supplies" :)













The gifts the girls prepared for the special people in their lives. Left - their secret spice... concocted on their own with "a bit of love, joy and giving mixed in too" (Aislinn)
Below - low calorie liver treats for our animal relatives. (Max, Bree, Tinker, Autumn, Diva, Rory and Rylee)









And finally, cookies and apple juice for Santa... (not beer as may appear in the picture...)

No comments: