Thursday, September 18, 2008

We are back!!

After a very long sebatical... I have finally notched out some time for journalling our lives on our blog once again.

After a highly enjoyable but extremely hectic spring and summer, we are settling back into our homeschooling groove for 2008-2009. --Official this week :)

There is of course, so much to catch up on! Fabulous field trips, vacationing with friends, a new house and a new community!

I hope in the next week or two to look back on the past few months and blog about some of the highlights.
I hadn't realized how important this blog is too me, not only for letting our friends and family have a glimpse into our daily life, but for me to look back and enjoy again and again the wonderful moments I get to have as the girls explore their world and draw me into it with them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Holy Crap, I totally missed you coming back online! I'm once again adding you to my roster. Looking forward to reading tales of the house, girls, and everything in between.

Dave