Sunday, March 23, 2008

March Break

And break it was, if I am referring to my Mom's very broken wrist which she sustained falling on the ice in her driveway!

We were in fact planning to spend a good part of the week with her and my niece Jordan, but it became more important, as my Mom spent the week in and out of the hospital (and consciousness) as they did surgery on her right arm.

The girls and I continued as planned, and enjoyed our days, playing in the house and out. On Wed. we spent the day enjoying a botanical garden center where they also offered a kids program involving a very talented magician.



After doing some crafts, we gave the scavenger hunt in the Mediterranean garden a try, and immensely enjoyed the springy smells and colours which were intoxifying to the senses.


The raccoon was a fun addition, and did an enormously good job of entertaining the girls with it's acrobatics across the greenhouse roof structures.

No comments: