Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Random bits...

Skating with friends; we have been about 4 times so far this year, but this was their first time!
All 4 kids were skating without the aids too, but they did enjoy zooming around the ice with the confidence they lend!
I am loving our local arena as we often have the whole ice to ourselves, + maybe one or two lovely seniors who seem to be quite tickled by having kids to share the ice with! Our latest read-aloud. A pretty simple book, but it was a fun fast read... oh, I am being updated... it is finished as of tonight; We will have to pick a new one for tomorrow!

And finally, I promised pics if I ever gave this technique another try, and the good news is that it was a success! Really not hard at all, and I am happy to say, no bubbles! This one was for my niece Jordan's birthday as she recently moved to a new room with fresh paint, new curtains, bedding etc.
(A couple pieces of matching scrapbook paper and it blends right in!
The wordle can come off and be replaced by a photo as well.
(a fun program if you have never played with it before!)



No comments: