Thursday, May 14, 2009

Our newest family member (and last- for a long while!)

Introducing Rylee!
Yes, we got another small furry creature to join our household. My "mother's day present" :)
I have always wanted two dogs, but had planned to spread them out a bit more... but, well... once the idea got planted... anyone who knows me can figure it out!

She has been great though! At only 8 weeks, she is smart, fearless, but also very complacent, and willing to let the girls do anything with her.
And although she is still getting me up in the night, she has settled right in!


Rylee has followed suit with Rory and has chosen Jeff as her favorite!
How this happens I am not sure... he doesn't even particularly like dogs... and I am the one that feeds her! Oh well, it makes for good photo ops.

Below: Jeff and the dogs sleeping. (I took 6 shots without any of them noticing! :)








Below: Tara tucking in her new charge.















Below: Rylee's first bath... what's really under all the fluff. (Not much!)
For anyone wondering, she is a yorkie/bichon cross and will likely be about 8 lbs full grown.