Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A week away...

It is only day 2 and already the quiet is getting to me.

I think it is a wonderful thing, that I have parents who are willing and enthusiastic about having my girls for visits, and also that I have girls who are willing and enthusiastic about visiting their grandparents for a week... but it sure is quieter around here without the constant (seriously--constant) chatter of the girls.

I do think parents having occasional "vacations" from their children is a good thing though... already I sit here and think about everything they add to our lives.
All in all they are fantastic kids; despite how frustrating the in-the-moment power struggles and the less than perfect listening skills they exhibit may be!

I do know that when they do come home, they will get a little bigger of a hug than usual!

(Seems like when they are not home, I also have more time to blog! :)

No comments: