Sunday, February 7, 2010

Another Book recommendation...

I was walking through a local discount book store in search of a gift for Aislinn's upcoming birthday (starting early), and this book caught my eye. Now I am not at all lacking in books or kits relating to science, but a brief flip through had me hooked. (and the 5 dollar price tag didn't hurt either.)



When I got home, I found myself even more pleased, as a closer examination showed me just how versatile and full of info it is. I am picturing us working through they different experiments together, but that it will also be perfect in future years for the girls to tackle many of the sections independently! ( You learn best by repetition right? :) Anyway, I snapped a few pictures so you could have a look.




(K -- seems to have some good topics on being environmentally aware with some different activities etc. -- you can have a peek some time if you would like... unless it is already in your extensive library ;)

No comments: