Thursday, June 11, 2009

Awesome friends...


So, the situation described below, is also taking place with our other friends, who also have Aislinn and Tara into their home one afternoon a week while I work in return for their kids joining us in our adventures. It was such a beautiful day, it was hard to pull the kids away from their play, but we did take a few minutes to build magnetic boats (an idea from this book or this book -can't remember now.)
The kids enjoyed sailing them for a while, but the draw of the slide and the crazy climbing antics they were involved in kept winning out.



Occasionally, the day that both of these families spend the day with us falls on the same day.
Well, then we just enjoy the pure chaos of 6 -4/6 yr olds running in all directions! Kind of like an all day birthday party! :)
And, while I have you, take a minute to check out this book as well! One of my favorites. -- But don't check it out of "my" (A's) library, because I am planning to!! (again)

2 comments:

Karen said...

Looks like fun!
If you like that book, check to see if your library has Reader's Digest How Nature Works. There's actually a series of them and they are all great.

Kerry said...

Oooh, that is a great book! (I own that one), but I didn't know it was part of a series.
I will check out the others!
Thanks :)